PT-Maintenance Tech – Mackinaw City, MI
Legacy is seeking a part-time Maintenance Technician to support a 70-unit Senior community located in Mackinaw City, MI. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completing and tracking residential work orders in a timely and accurate manner and performing general maintenance and repair duties. This position is responsible for unit turns (tear down and maintenance repair of vacant units), and maintaining property grounds (clean up and trash removal) including mechanical and manual snow removal and requires the ability to work different shifts, including on-call, emergencies, weekends, holidays, and extended hours outdoors in different weather conditions. Providing exceptional customer service and the ability to work independently is necessary to be successful.
• High School Diploma or GED; credits or training from a technical school or college preferred
• Three or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in plumbing, electrical, structural, and appliance repair
• Experience with drywall repairs and painting is essential
• May be required to lift up to 50 pounds
• Customer Service attitude in all interactions with staff and residents
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
Qualified candidates should email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer